Hearing, Healing, Hope - the national Catholic Social Servicesd Conference.
Evening of Wednesday 21, all day Thursday 22 and Friday 23 February 2018 at the Catholic Leadership Centre, East Melbourne.
The 2018 Catholic social services national conference will address key issues facing our society and our sector.
- A forum on ecological conversion - 'the cry of the poor and the cry of the earth'
- Changing the economic paradigm, with Joe Zabar, Ged Kearney and John Roskam.
- A forum on responding to abuse, ensuring safe environments and dedication to service
- A workshop on communications - Embracing the Elelphant - Communicating for mission
- The Mary MacKillop Oration by Geraldine Doogue
Early bird bookings are now open for the 2018 national Catholic social services conference: